I'm sorry Kami I'm finally getting around to doing my Tag
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
What were you doing 10 years ago...1o years a go I was 10 and in fifth grade in garland elemtary in Mr. Walkers (my favorite teacher) and at this time were getting ready to make kites to fly in april, I never made mine and i was going miss going outside to fly and so this boy that I like since the third grade made mine the day of, so that I could go out with the rest of the class and not have extra homework (what a gentlemen)
5 things on my "to-do" list today 1: Go to work 2: make dinner 3: do laundry 4: wish Jason a very happy birthday 5: do the dishes (since we don't have dishwasher any more)
6 Snacks that I enjoy… 1: CHOCOLATE 2: Dr. pepper 3: Licorica 4: Chips and sasla with cream cheese in the salsa AMAZING 5: Apples 6:Mint Milono cookies
Bad habits...Not cleaning the house until people are right outside the door and throwing everything in my bedroom, Not folding my clothes or hanging them up after I wash them, the worst of all I cheat at board games (I hate to lose i will do anything to win, I know it is dumb thing to do, but I do it I know I have a problem if any one knows any support groups please let me know)
If I were suddenly a billionaire I would...
I would buy all the land in Riverside for Jason and he's dad to farm as long as he promised to take me on vacation once in awhile, pay off my parents house, build my dream house, buy a new car, then put it into a high intrest account and leave to my kids and grandkids
Places I've lived 1: Bountiful UT 2: Garland Ut 3: Tremonton Ut 4: Riverside Ut
Jobs I've had 1: Alco Sales Associate 2: Ridley's Deli/Grocery Girl 3: Dental assistant 4:Jason's wife
5 - Things people don't know about me…1: I hate the feel of people's tougues on fingers (when I work on them i don't go around sticking my fingers in peoples mouths 2: I'm part Chinese (and i'm really bad at math) 3:I love love movies from the 50's I would rather watch movies than any thing else 4: I can sew 5: I am a National Clogging Champion in Coed Duets.
*refer to the tag below...they're described in detail.And now I'm tagging...AMY, Heather,and Chantoeun, Kelly
1 comment:
UMMM... I tagged you, where is it girlfriend? I believe I did it before Kami too! (hehe)
Post a Comment