So the other night night was my dad's birthday and I asked him what he would like and like always he says a grandchild (for the last two birthdays and X-mas this has been the request) and like i always say well I'll work on that but in the meantime what else and he said I would really love it if you cook Japanese food, So for his birthday we cooked (with some help from Jason's fabulous mom and Grandma Tammy)
Japanese dinner. We had Delicious Fried Rice , Temper(deep fried veggies, we did yellow squash and sweet potatoes) Fried Shrimp. Sweet and Sour pork, and my dad's new favorite Corn patties. I got to use my new red Wok because as Jason says the fried rice only taste good if it's cooked in a red one and our aprons that my Nana gave us for our wedding it was so much fun and
delicious. Love ya dad
2 comments:
Are you praying in that last picture? Cute aprons by the way! And I am digging those nails. Who did those??? (hehe)
No we are not praying, I was looking at how much more dirt I had than jason and mom snap a pick
Post a Comment