Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Lagoon, Dance Review, Indiana Jones and Four Wheeling

It must be the last half of May, It seems to be that May is almost as busy as December in stead of Christmas it's all the end of the year stuff.It started with the Last Dance/Clogging Comp in Lagoon on Saturday May 17 , These are my growing up too fast brothers and sisters, and me Driving to Lagoon(Yes we always match when we go out as a family it's easier to count us and make sure no one is missing), Then it was the Dance Rehearsal and Review on the May 19 & 20 these are only 1 of my classes I have 3 all together at the rehearsal and the did so awesome at the review. I am way proud of you Girls Woo Hoo!! Then I got to play a little with my favorite girl Amy Lee and we went to Indiana Jones, It was a blast and I'm a sucker for Indiany I've watched all the movies a thousand times, and Last Weekend Justin Graduated from Bear River High. We all so proud of him!!!
& I went Four Wheeling with the Family, My dad loves his new toys and so do we, I have never been one to say that am good at directions but this last time I did a quite the WRONG turn, Who knows where Hardware Ranch is?? well I didn't and that's where the family was camping in the Trailer, even though I didn't know where it was I asked Jason he gave good directions and said "there would be signs not to worry just follow the signs and I'll be fine" (no cell phone when you enter the canyon) so off i went I left a 10 am and knew I would be there in plenty of time. Well I found the sign and I turn where it was but I guess I was actually suppose to go straight, so i was on a dirt road that actually was a ATV road (go the '90 Camry) and takes you to Ogden Canyon like a shortcut so went for a bout 30 miles and couldn't find the Hardware Ranch place, till these nice ATVer's said that I should turn around if I keep going I would hit Ogden. But FINALLY I made it and had tons and tons of fun. My lil brothers wanted to go in every mud puddle with me so we did, by the way the four wheeler is actually black.
This is my sister Camee and this Jay and I doin "peace out scout"
We are so happy it's finally summer!!!

1 comment:

McFarland's said...

isn't it fun to play!! By the way You have an awesome family.