Friday, July 11, 2008

Sorry

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything lately I've been so busy

so here's a quick update.

  • The week of June 23rd through the 27th I was on vacation in St George with a ton of my family and unfortunately Jason was able to go but I miss him tons and I still managed to have some fun
  • On July 3rd I was in a accident that totaled my car but I am fine, I was at the four way stop in Riverside one block from my house and I was heading north bound and she was headed east bound. I came to a complete stop and started on my way then I hear screeching brakes and *smack crunch smash* I have been T-boned in the driver's door . She didn't see any STOP signs and she never realized there was one before. I'll could think was you didn't see the red flashing lights or the other cars stopping. Oh well No one got hurt and I'm very lucky to be alright. All I have are cuts from the glass and some serious stiffness.
  • Now instead of using my free time to blog joyous events in our lives, I now spend it talking to insurance companies, luckily it was not my fault and we had an eye witness so we will see what happens in any event I'm driving a cute red rental to get from a to b.

Thanks for coming to our blog we love that it keeps us in touch with so many friends and family

Jason and Morgan

4 comments:

Kami said...

Morg! So glad you are ok! (Lucy too-Kalli said she was in the car with you!) Throw some new wheels on the Cavy and drive her if you need! Love you and miss you! POST MORE...I miss you all!

A little Birdie... said...

Bummer about the accident, and we're glad you're alright! Hey, at least you get a cute car for awhile right? :) BTW...your background is way cute!

*C said...

Morgan!! I'm so sorry about the accident, and I'm so so glad you're not hurt and are ok!!
... Your blog is looking great BTW. Post more often, please!! We miss you guys! :)

McFarland's said...

i'm just glad you are ok. you needed to get a new car anyway so this just helps the cause right