I've noticed in the last couple of weeks that ever one has been doing some last minute vacations over UEA and such well I've had several people ask where I vacation???? I vacation in RIVERSIDE UT
- Lodging: Riverside has one hotel , Jay's Hotel and Trailer park, it is fabulous and close to some of the local hot spots including the post office and very popular riverside park. I haven't ever stayed here personally but I've only heard great things.(these flowers are from are garden one block for the hotel)
- Local Cuisine: Sinclair's Riverside Corner Deli, with world famous chicken strips, is one of the best places to soak of local color. They have a wide variety of choices beside chicken including my personal favorite "the riverside burger" I recommend anyone to stop in and fill up. (this my libee, luke and jay.at Riverside Corner )
- Local Hot Spots: As mention above the post office and park are high on the list but when I'm on vacation I head straight for the action, Capener Farms is thrilling with big equipment and local characters (full of vital information),
As Jason says "why would I go anywhere on vacation when every day is a vacation for me" Well it's all in good fun and it's true this is where I vacation. I don't know if I would pass up Hawaii for it, but it is one of the best places to live.
2 comments:
Oh this is the only place I take vacations too! Gotta love good ole' Riverside!
Cute! Being content is the best way to be! I must say that vacations are all we look forward to these days, besides graduating and going on to more and more school!! haha Who knows where we will end up, but one thing is for sure, it probably won't be good old Riverside, Utah! :)
Post a Comment