I think that it is Hilarious that we call this time of year "Christmas BREAK", because it is anything but a "break". Jason and I had a wonderful Christmas 2008 and were very busy through the week.
- December 22nd : Wreck Jason's truck on the way to work in a stupid snow storm. I took out a sign and the side mirror but baby and I were fine, and so is the truck. Thanks to Jay & Kristi who saved my life and let me tell Jason with them there.
- December 23rd: Took the day off. Cookie Day with My Mom and children. We made 3 batch's(36=1 batch) of Chocolate Chip Cookies, 2 batch's(48=1 batch) of Sugar Cookies (and frosted them all), 1 batch(1batch=36) of Molasses Cookies, and 1 batch(1batch=36) of Ginger Snaps. Yes there were only for us and they were all gone by December 26th

- December 24th: Grandpa Kenny comes to Riverside. Go to the Capener's Christmas Eve dinner. Go to my Mom's Christmas Eve *Santa even stopped by*

- December 25th: Wake up go to Jason's parents see if Santa left us anything there, Go to Grandma Capener's Breakfast Bash, Go to Grandma Bennett's Brunch Fiesta, Grandma Rhoda's rockin' all day party, then to Grandma Tammy's Christmas Dinner, My parents to find our Santa presents there, and home to bed. There was one stop that we couldn't make, my Nana's all night party in bountiful because of the terrible snow.
- December 26th: Rest (ha ha) Nope not us. Grandpa Kenny's Surf and Turf Christmas Party(FYI The best food ever!!!!!!)

- December 27th: Maddox with Grandma & Grandpa Capener Luncheon, The Newest Tradition. Now that the grand kids are growing up and are extremely busy, We need a lunch to catch up. Then to Tai Pan, the mall & of coarse Walmart.
- December 28th: Happy Birthday Justin!!!! Party @ Jay and Kristi's. I Can't believe he is 19, He had a blast snowmobiling the next few days to celebrate.
- December 29th: Iwent back to work, Then Redo---Nana's Christmas Party in Bountiful. I Love showing off my cute husband to all my cousins and this year I sported a baby bump as well.
- December 30th: REST, I went to work
- December 31st: New Year's Eve, We wanted to party but just couldn't find one that fit our style of ringing in the New Year in bed asleep by 10:30pm WOO WOO. We just figured the new year would be there the next day.

So that was The Capener's Last week of 2008. I can't believe it's over. On the upside we got some great stuff coming in the 2009 hope you all had a great year as well.
7 comments:
Arent' you glad you work, it's to tiring to play all the time!!whew!!
wow, you guys are busy busy busy! Wish I could say it slows down once you have a baby, but no luck!
YAY for a new post!!! I want to see a belly pic. I have been wating for 6 months jeez (hehe) Love you girl!
I second the belly pic motion!!!! Your a cute mommy
You wrecked JASONS TRUCK?! Oh my hell...I'd leave the country. J/k It's just a truck, but if Jeff wrecked MY durango, that he pays for, I'd kill him...Do you have any names for the little one or did I miss that?
YAY... you discovered delighful dots! I love that sight. SO CUTE! I STILL want to see a belly pic and I noticed someone seconded my request. So you better get one up here!
I am in some of the pictures and poor little Jay!!!!
Post a Comment