I love Poodles!!! I love all dogs but I am always pushing a poodle to anyone looking for a pet. I don't care if there standard, miniature or toy size. I think that there the best dog ever and as I was reading on yahoo today this article pop up on the 10 smartest dogs in the world(
http://www.divinecaroline.com/article/22063/68520-boy--world-s-ten-smartest-dogs/2). I had to stop by and see how we ranked and us Poodle lovers can be happy to say that we are #2 smartest dog in the WORLD only up by the Border Collie. We beat out German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, and the beloved Labrador Retriever. Seriously how can you not love these guys. This is consider a Standard Size poodle totally the best looking #2 ever,

This a Border Collie #1 (at least for now)
2 comments:
Yea border collies!!! When does your little lady arrive?? I bet you guys are so excited!! Good luck and I hope all goes well!! Tell Jason Hi!
Labs are # 1!!!!! Who are these people who did the judging (not smart :-)
Let us know when baby Capener arives!
Post a Comment