Our sweet Chloe has turned into a Terrible 2 year old but we still love her. She is growing up into such a comical little lady.
For about the last month we have been asking her what she wanted for er birthday her reply was always "Chickens mom" As a mom I thought that is easy a cute stuffed chicken at Easter, you are the easy to please girl, thanks, and as a farm wife I thought lets get some live chickens maybe 3 or 4 we have a barn why not? and I told my idea to Jason and he ran with it right down to IFA and bought 13 live baby chicks why 13 you ask well that it easy to answer if you buy 12 you get 1 free duh. It was such a fun birthday Jason wrapped the chicks I made a chocolate cake and put pink peeps on them
, I hope to get better at the cake decorating thing a tradition that Jason wants to carry on from his mom is homemade birthday cakes ;) Thanks Kristi At least I have 18 years to become perfect at it.We had the families stop by for the grand event........Chloe opens the chicks sticks her head right in the box
and says " HI CHICKENS look mom my chickens are here" she loved them until they started trying to get out of the box away from her She was a little upset " they don't like me" followed with fake tears. Please don't be concerned her next present was a Barbie and her life is complete again. We our so thankful for all the fun presents and our families love you guys
Then on Sunday March 27th was blessing day and I actually felt pretty prepared and was only so nervous that I couldn't sleep the night before. Jason gave her a beautiful name and blessing, We felt so loved and support for all of our family that came I felt so loved. I have pictures of that day and they are all on Kristi's camera .... So I apologize.
No comments:
Post a Comment