Friday, July 15, 2011

The Most Wonderful Day of the Year!!!


I know that I am late at posting but I have had just too much fun the last three weeks. My FAVORITE Holiday came and went, July 4th is just the tops for me It's warm, you get to get dolled up in my favorite colors Red White & Blue, Eat the best foods hot dogs (with sauerkraut of coarse) cheeseburgers, chips, watermelon, and roast marshmallows for s'mores. Only in America can we enjoy celebrating nothing more special then ourselves and I personally think that WE are pretty special. This year I was especially grateful for so many freedoms including race, religion, the ability to have and raise your children,and to speak freely (which I probably enjoy the most).I'm so grateful for the sacrifices that our service men and women make for us daily, also there families make a huge sacrifice for all of us as well. I'm grateful that for the politics that are trying to make this the best country in the world and for everyone that is fighting the good fight. I know that as a country we are having a hard time but even amid our struggles, We the people still have a wonderful life here in the good ol USA. For that I must say Thank You.






We celebrated our Independence day in Riverside the greatest town in America!! with the cutest girls in America.


7am- Flag raising


8-10am Breakfast including Pancakes, Hash browns, Fresh ham, Eggs made to order, and your choice of Tang or Milk


10am-12pm Kid Games Chloe loved all games Especially the Fish Pond


12pm-2pm Lunch Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers, and hot dogs * I love that Chloe is eating a sucker and enjoying a squeeze-it Good Parenting Mom ha ha


Then WE went home for a nap and we miss a the parade that happens at 4pm but next year we will be there looking fabulous


5-7pm- Dinner Hamburgers Cheeseburgers and Hot dogs with a huge Pot Luck from everyone in town. I took Delicious bacon salad. We have everyone over to our house that evening for dinner desert and fireworks. Love this picture of our freedom beauties they had a fabulous day.


The highlight for me this year was that my bestie Amy Lee and Lucee Mae were here to experience every bit of America. Love these girls and can't wait till December 5 more months baby I can do it!!

1 comment:

Adam and Victoria said...

I have made my blog private so email me and I will invite you.

vrheward@gmail.com

Your girls are like twins. I can't believe how big they are.