Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Busy Busy ....Busy



 Since I haven't blogged in ages I'm sure only my bestie Amy and maybe Kami are only ones who still check, but I do have a dream of turning it into a book one day, So I will slowly keep trucking along and adding to it. Well I have mostly been busy with this two princesses on a daily basis, 




a silly Capri loves spagetti and Chloe loves to get her picture taken. They are turning into the best of friends and complete each other beautifully I love getting to be there Mama
 My Beautiful little sister made the drill team I am a proud Hi-stepper sister, She is super excited for this new experience, Ignore my mom who is pulling away from the picture such a stinker.
We have been to so many dance performances, and competitions this year it is hard to keep track. These two are so darling I'm glad that they are my little twins and growing up way to fast!! 


Jason and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary April 26th We both were working but still managed a late night dinner to Texas Roadhouse. I just can't believe how fast our life is going, we are headed to be trek parents next week so please wish us lots and lots of luck.



1 comment:

Adam and Victoria said...

yes you need to update more...once a year is not enough. Love you...