Monday, April 14, 2008

BackYard BBQ

On Saturday we had a taste of Spring but the snow and rain is suppose to be back Tuesday and Wednesday, So we decided to invite some friends over (Amy & Dave) to enjoy the fun, after the BBQ Jason decided to burn the weeds in our garden so here are some pics of the fun..

5 comments:

TripleM said...

Maybe you could send her up to Idaho Falls and your Uncle Colby could be her vet! She's adorable.

Kami said...

Oh what a fun little bbq! How are you liking Grandma's house? I'm glad Grandma and Grandpa said the puppy was okay...she's adorable!

TripleM said...

Honestly, Nan found you. After we heard through the grapevine that you got married, she kinda went on a hunt to find you. And there you were. Come back to my blog and let me know how you're doing! If you don't want me to say anything to Grammy and Granddad, I won't. But I'm sure they'd love to know what you are doing.

Me

Janan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janan said...

Well, I guess the WORD is out! I missed you and wanted to know how you were doing, had hoped you joined the blogging world! Got lucky and you had! Not the only one who misses Morgan.

Happy Anniversary tomorrow! Kaiya turns 3 tomorrow and you will have been married ONE YEAR!! You picked a GREAT MONTH and DAY!! CONGRATS!! You two make a very cute couple! You look so HAPPY and beautiful! Miss and Love you LOTS!! Aunt Nan