Thursday, May 15, 2008

WOW

Well it's been a long time since I've posted anything, so sorry sometimes we just get busy and I've been busy....

  1. Going private, mostly because I had some people checking me out that I didn't want to check me out ,but if you know any one that would want to be invited I would love to invite them just send an email to me mmcape@gmail.com Thanks
  2. Watching my lil Lucie grow up so fast, she knows her name, got the Fetch thing down, and will go potty outside all by her self, I love it !she has been so much fun she also went swimming in the ditch Jason created this weekend and survived she loves to ride in the trucks to go change the water with us, and in the semi to deliver wheat.
  3. Going to Dance and Clogging Competitions the last couple weekends my lil sisters and lil Brother Jay (go cloggers!!)have had Competitions I love them!! it seems like yesterday it was me, and my little sister in law is starting to go to them also thank goodness they go to the same ones, This weekend is the annual Lagoon Clogging Comp one of my favs can't wait!!!
  4. Mowing the Lawn, Yes I did it all by myself mowed all of the lawn. Only ran out of gas once and I only missed my half a dozen divots( Jason & his dad Jay pointed that out to me) I even mowed the ditch.
  5. Yesterday my Great Grandma Gwen Raymond died she didn't suffer long and I'm glad she went very peaceful in my Grandma Bennett's home she wasn't alone 2 out of her three Daughters were there holding her hand. She was 91 years old, and active up until the end gardening, emailing and going to church every Sunday she has always been a great example of hard work. I'm thankful for her for raising my Grandma Anita Bennett she is a lovely woman that teaches me constantly (probably because she was a first grade teacher for like forty years) because then she adopted my dad who is just amazing!!
  6. I have been really Lucky to know three of Great Grandmothers (Raymond, Bennett and Brown)and one Great Grandfather (Cleaverly) very well. It is amazing to know and love the people that started our families. Jason has known Great Grandpa Lee and admired him so much as well as Great Grandma Alice which just by knowing her Great Granddaughters Kami, Katie, Karly, Etc.. you know she was a great lady.We love our Great Grandma Rhoda who amazes me I think she remembers everything there every was and has a wonderful sense of Humor.
  7. Jason has been busy FARMING, gardening, watering, and digging random ditches in the backyard, Being a awesome husband, I love him very much and I don't probably show or tell him enough but i do, and I'm very glad that we are married to each other.
  8. And we had our 1 year anniversary WE MADE IT!!!! it's all down hill after this (ha ha wink wink). but on the upside we can't wait to go up the rest of the hill together.

Well that's our up date, Thanks

3 comments:

*C said...

Fun Fun! You have been busy! Congrats on your one year anniversary!! Hope your day was great!!

McFarland's said...

Life is interesting and fun at the same time huh!? Congrats on the 1 year!! It only gets better with age like a fine wine.

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/9-penyebab-mobil-boros-bensin