Sunday, April 26, 2009

1 month old, 2 years, and 3 happy Capeners

Well what a month our little Chloe is a whole month old, We've had lots of fun and adjusting, and a very busy month. My poor house, Jason went to work for IFA and I have been home with the babe, I also went back to teaching tumbling this month. I'm glad babies are portable Because this baby sure gets to travel.
We had a fun Easter, Aunt Kami came to visit and took very good care of Chloe so that I could run my errands. Chloe looks a little sleepy but we did go and throw our eggs even if she stayed in the car.
We got to share her with our friends from high school.
Great Great Grandma Rhoda, Jason & Chloe, A 5 generation picture to come.
Also it was Jason & I 2 year anniversary today. Jason remembered it all by himself wished me a "happy 3 year anniversary" I said thank you but it's only been 2 years, his repile was that everyday it just so filled with love it feels like more then just 2 years. Well I think it might be that we are a little low on sleep.

3 comments:

Amy and David said...

SHES SO CUTE!!!! I love her. Congrats on two big ones! Can you believe it will be four for me in May? Crazy.... Love you lots :)

Trisa Johnson said...

she is so cute!! she looks so tiny i cant wait to see her in person she s such a lil doll..congrats

Suzanne said...

She is too Darling! I can't wait till I get to hold her.