Friday, April 3, 2009

And then there were 3

Chloe:
Derived from the Greek Khloē (blooming, verdant). The name was used as a summer epithet of Demeter, the Greek goddess of agriculture and fertility.Our little Chloe was born Wednesday at 7:05am She weighed 7lbs and 1/2oz and was 19.5 in long. We Checked into the Hospital 7:00pm Tuesday Night They started me on Pitocin around 8, I got my epidural At 11 and then at 6:40am it was time to push. It did not take very long before she was here. She has been the best baby and sleeps all the time for mom. Thanks to everyone who has taken care of Jason and I. Love you guys . * leaving the hospital
* hanging at home

* looking cute getting our bum changed


*We love our Bink

7 comments:

Clint and Laci said...

Very Cute! Congrats! Hope everything is going great! She is adorable

A little Birdie... said...

I know I already commented on your facebook, but she is just too cute! Cory and I laughed when we saw that her name has something to do with agriculture!

Amy and David said...

She is so cute!!! I am so happy for you guys. She is just adorable. We just love little Chloe.

Tenille said...

Yay! I'm jealous and very excited for you at the same time. She's so cute, congrats!

Kip & Alisha said...

Congrats!! She is a cutie!

Larson Letters said...

Congrats Guys!!! She is a doll!! I love the name! I have always wanted to name a girl of mine Chloe!! You make a cute little girl!! Hope all is well!!

Amy and David said...

More pictures of Chloe please....?