Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bear World & Idhao Falls

Every year or so my mom's family try to go down to St. George to see a play or two at the Tucan Theatre. Well this year we went the opposite way and still had a blast .We got all the shopping you could ask for, good food, and adventure. It was also my cousin Megan's little girls blessing Gabrielle Rose. It looks like I just got pictures of us at bear world. This is Jay entertaining Chloe while we wait in line(She is so impressed) Here are all my brothers and sistersAt the park they have this darling little petting zoo and animals are so well behaved and they will walk right up to you, and let you touch them.My little brother Luke is really into pigs right now,but he was pretty nervous around this one How cool is this deer I never been that close to one in my life with out it running awayI was totally obsessive with these baby goats 6 days old Check out the peacock. Jay, Luke. Uncle Ken and the baby goats. More of those goats I asked if I could but and take it home I can't think of a cuter lawn mower I was totally thinking of Jason. These baby bears are 3 months old and are darling they have brown and black, You could pay $50 to bottle fed one, but we just watched instead.We did go on this tour where you ride in the back of truck thing and feed the bears doughnuts and muffins, Even my 85 year old Nana was throwing tho the bears. They seriously jump right up on the truck I loved it. They had these little rides for kids , and Chloe got her picture taken on this huge stuffed bear. and then as we were leaving we all go get our picture with the craved one out front.( we were all so tired)Then after that you drive through the park as many times as you want to watch the bears. They were so fun and actually climbed on to car and breathed on the window we loved it!!! We drove through three times. I can't wait to go again.

2 comments:

Amy and David said...

YAY for the marathon post :) I love Chloe. It looks like you guys had a great time! I want to see the baby bears.

A little Birdie... said...

You came to Bear World and didn't call us? Hello, we live like 5 minutes from there!

I guess you were with family, so we'll forgive you, but just this once!!