I love the 4th of July, America, Patriotism, Independence, Freedom, History, Hamburgers and Fireworks. It truly is my favorite holiday(even more then Christmas and maybe my birthday). I love that the whole country celebrates being a country united, no matter what the government is like we all still support our military who protect our freedoms, and I love it!! I know this sounds silly but it reminds me of a friday night high school game celebrating with all of our friends our team, no matter the score we are there and loving it. Same thing on the 4th we are all there celebrating our team USA.
This year we went to the Riverside Celebration (as we have every year) And is was amazing as usually. We went to breakfast, lunch and dinner, unfortunately we slept through the parade.Getting up in the morning
Then the next was Chloe's blessing, I finally got some pictures from my grandpa Yeah!!
This is my cousin Paul we are the same age but we grew up in totally different towns, He still lives in Taylorsville UT But I'm bragging about him because that is my little sister Ashlee who has Autism. I love there special relationship he is always been so patient with her and he is her hero. I just love him to pieces (Not his beard thing). He is just like the big brother I always wanted and I guess that he is , even if it is by 10months and 80 miles away. Thanks for coming cousin I love ya 
2 comments:
Morgan Chloe is so beautiful :) You also looked so Beautiful on her blessing day! You guys are the cutest little family! Love you
Chloe is so cute. I love reading your blog. You're funny. Riverside is the best!
Post a Comment