AND as bonus for reading this blog, This last Thursday I went to the Ellen Eccles Theatre to see Camelot with my Nana and all my Aunts and Uncles (I was Nana's date) Just as we were getting ready Everyone stood up Why you ask? because Pres. Thomas S. Monson walk right on in and sat down. Thne Michael Ballam annouced him properly and he stood waved. How cool is that!!!! I spent the entire intermission taking pictures like I crazy person including sneaking up stairs to the balcony. My family were acting like a rockstar had just entered and I guess one sort of did. He is right in the middle in the suit I just wished that he would have turned around.(this was with out zooming.)
Monday, August 10, 2009
Miss BRV, Ross Park, The Prophet
So we have had a busy couple of weeks, On July 30th was Miss BRV, (Congrats to our Royalty) I love to help at the pageant it is so awesome to see these girls grow and change so quickly during their year in service. We will miss 2008 winner Morgan Roche. At dress rehearsal 2 days before pageant these two were the main stars everyone loved them, Kayson is Chandlie Deakin's Baby boy he is 5 days younger then Miss Chloe and I think they are adorable
. The Next day we had a Baby shower down in Salt lake(I'm so sorry Chrissi that I missed yours) my 1st cousin Emalee she now has a beautiful baby boy Samuel Fin, Her sisters Jenny, Me & Chloe , Chrystal, her baby Bella
. Then it was off to the annual Ross Park Rose/Bennett reunion Chloe's 1st swimming experience and my 1st swimsuit since the baby, We did okay No Sunburned baby but I was red as a tomato.
This is Gabby, she was born about 14 days after Chloe. how cute is this, holding hands they just stared at each other all day if one was eating the other was sleeping then reversed, then they just rolled with each other on the blanket. We also had Chloe's 4 month mark and shots she is actually 50% in all her categories, And we started Rice cereal and she loved it I mean grabbing the bowl and licking it love it.
So far we have had a great summer, and can't wait for Aunt Kami to come and visit.
AND as bonus for reading this blog, This last Thursday I went to the Ellen Eccles Theatre to see Camelot with my Nana and all my Aunts and Uncles (I was Nana's date) Just as we were getting ready Everyone stood up Why you ask? because Pres. Thomas S. Monson walk right on in and sat down. Thne Michael Ballam annouced him properly and he stood waved. How cool is that!!!! I spent the entire intermission taking pictures like I crazy person including sneaking up stairs to the balcony. My family were acting like a rockstar had just entered and I guess one sort of did. He is right in the middle in the suit I just wished that he would have turned around.(this was with out zooming.)
AND as bonus for reading this blog, This last Thursday I went to the Ellen Eccles Theatre to see Camelot with my Nana and all my Aunts and Uncles (I was Nana's date) Just as we were getting ready Everyone stood up Why you ask? because Pres. Thomas S. Monson walk right on in and sat down. Thne Michael Ballam annouced him properly and he stood waved. How cool is that!!!! I spent the entire intermission taking pictures like I crazy person including sneaking up stairs to the balcony. My family were acting like a rockstar had just entered and I guess one sort of did. He is right in the middle in the suit I just wished that he would have turned around.(this was with out zooming.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
looks like you have been busy and having a fun summer, where the heavens did you get Chloe's flip flops they are darling.
Post a Comment