Thursday, September 2, 2010

Oh Blogging

SO I've disappointed you all again and haven't blogged but on the up side we have had a fabulous Summer and are so excited for Autumn. Jason worked his little guts out in the heat and Chloe and I played till we couldn't play anymore. We had three cousin weddings 2 in Salt Lake 1 in St. George temples, We say Eclipse several times, and a few other movies. Swimming at Ross Park with the Idaho Clan. Of Coarse lots of Miss Bear River Valley Pageant business. My birthday, a whole week with Aunt Kami, and of coarse the Box Elder County Fair. Also we have some wonderful news that we really haven't official announced on the blogging or Facebook worlds, We are having a baby in January. January 17th to be exact we are so excited for this new member of our family I find out the sex next week so hopefully I update before the babe is actually born.

4 comments:

Tenille said...

YAY!! Congratulations girl! I hope the pregnancy is treating you well while you're busy chasing Chloe! So happy for you!

Larson Letters said...

You Better blog before it is born!! I want to know what you are having! We had fun chatting with you guys the other night! it's too bad we don't live closer and we could play! Oh...so we named our little girl Chloe! well, I hope you guys are doing well!

A little Birdie... said...

Holy moly I'm glad I checked your blog!! CONGRATS guys! Super excited for you!

Lindsay said...

Wow! Congrats!