Monday, December 20, 2010

I feel like I'm doing pretty good the baby is not here and I'm blogging ( I only promised one before then new baby was born). I can't believe that Baby Girl #2 is less then a month a away. This experience just like my last has gone smoothly and I have had no "real" complaints. Although I am chasing a 19 month old around and that gets a little trying at times.
To answer some questions I've been getting lately,
* to all the strangers at the stores* Yes I'm pregnant not just fat!
* to everyone wondering* Yes her name will start with a "C" and I do know that will mix them up all the time but I would probably do that with whatever other type name I named her.
*To everyone that can count and is worried* Chloe and this Baby will be shy 8 days of being 22 months apart.
*All the faces that go "Oh":( another girl.* I'm actually glad to be saying that It's another girl. I won't lie I was very excited when the Dr. told me there was a 70% chance that it was boy, and I was a little sad when I called to tell everyone that he was wrong. BUT when I stop to actually think about it. I'm a little excited, My sisters are 8 yrs, 11yrs & 16yrs younger then me although still nervous. I am a little excited for the close sibling thing. So please no sad faces for me when I tell you it's ANOTHER GIRL, save it for Jason he is the one that truly needs it.
*To all the men out there* Thank you for telling me that you can't even tell I know it's not true but someone has trained you very well and it is appreciated.

Another note I have been feeling a little melancholy that our family it about to change. I'm so excited for this little one and I'm already in love with her and can't wait to see her sweet face. But then I look at this sweet face I think I 'm so sorry your life it about to change so much. It won't be just you & Mama anymore, but we are so excited for out 3rd Musketeer to have on our team. I think I'm nervous for the adjustment because for the first 8 years of my life it was just my Mama & me and when all my siblings came I knew what team I was on and it was my Mama's. The worst are the feelings that of what if's ---- What if Chloe hates the baby? What if the baby hates Me? What if the baby hates Chloe? What if Chloe hates me? What if Jason goes crazy and runs away from all the estrogen in the house? What if I want to run away with him? That's all that I can really think of at the moment.
I hope that everyone has a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.

4 comments:

mama said...

Morgan I Love You You Make Me Cry

kimchristiansen said...

you have the cutest family! kc.christiansen@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

18.senior@gmail.com. thanks ton! this Jessica Field!

Amy and David said...

Hey cute girl!!! this was a cute little post, dont be worried CHLOE will love her and her you and you will just LOVE both of them to pieces. They will probably fight but in the end they will be the BEST of friends. I love you. I can't wait to the new "C" in the family.