Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Living the Dream
Jason was actually the one that said "living the dream" when I was writing our wedding announcement almost 4 years ago, I laughed when he said it because I remember thinking how could just farming out in Riverside be the "Dream" . I am happy to say that I was wrong and that we are both happily now "living the dream". I can't even imagine all those things that you waited your whole life for marriage, babies, family, they never felt like they would be there and now I can't believe how fast they've come. In the movie Willy Wonka, he says to Charlie " do you know what happens to to the man that gets everything that he wished for?" Charlie shakes his head and Willy replies "He lives happily ever after"It's hard to believe that our family of 3 is going to be a family of 4. And with 2 little princesses to please. I hope that we can enjoy the happily. Since I know that I'm living my Dream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute... adorable little picture
BABY PICTURES PLEASE! I need to see my sweet little Capri!!! And Chloe. Don't think just because you just gave birth you're off the hook on blogging ;)
Post a Comment