Saturday, June 18, 2011

Brad Paisley - He Didn't Have To Be


So I know that this pic is old but it was the only decent one I had of me and my dad. Bonus that my Grandpa is in it for fathers day.
"In life we have two families the one your born too and the one you choose" I got really lucky in that my dad choose my mother and I to be his family. Most of you were born to the dads you have, but my dad actually picked me when I was 7 years old. I'm so blessed that I got have a dad who was there for me everyday, who loves me no matter what, who treats me like a princess, he is the proudest papa every (just ask him to see picture of his grandgirls and he'll pull out his phone keep you there for at least 15 min.) and is always there to listen, to give advice, and fix any household or car appliance I may brake (which is on a regular basis). It takes an amazing man to marry a family not just a woman.
.Whenever I hear the song " The dad you didn't have to be" by Brad Paisley I remember so clearly the days of my mother dating I'm so glad that she and Aaron met and feel in love, truly he gave my mother and I everything that we could every wished for, including for me 5 brothers and sisters. Thank You dad for all that you continue to do everyday Love ya

2 comments:

Hunter's Run said...

Wow what a tribute!!! You are truly one of the lucky ones in this old life, never forget that and give your dad a huge hug for the great man he is.

Amber :) said...

Oh my gosh Morgan...that made me cry. So sweet - you and Aaron have such a special bond and I'm so glad he chose you too because I got a pretty amazing niece out of it!! :)

{heart} Amber