Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Capri Hideko
Capri is 5 months old tomorrow I love this girl so much, such a doll, She is always smiling and happy. Her eyes are still blue and her hair has a tint of red.
She is very light skinned, I better break out the sunscreen this summer. She loves to be outside, go to ball games, go with dad to farm, and swing while mom cleans the house. She is so patient with Chlo she lets her drag her around try and feed her bottle and binky, doesn't pitch a fit at all. The best thing is that Capri loves it when Chloe reads talks sings to her and lucky for me there isn't a minute that Chloe isn't talking (just like her mom).
She can almost sit up by her self, can hold her own bottle, suck on her toes, and loves to grab your face more the anything. The last couple weeks you have found your voice (that's my girl) and can jabber and sing to us all day. Love you Pri bug
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the updates. I love the picture with the two girls in your bed and with great grandma and grandpa. SO CUTE! I can't wait to see those two adorable girls and of course YOU. Only a week and a few days. :) I so wish I could have seen Chloe open that box of chickens. (LOL) and I love the cake. I think you did a great job!
YAY! You updated your blog. Love all the pictures! Your girls are so gorgeous!
Post a Comment