Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday

FEBRUARY 26th is very special day , because it's Jason's BIRTHDAY he is 25 years old. I love you heaps & heaps. Here are some pictures of you just being you and I wouldn't change it for anything. I'm a lucky gal!!


  • Jason playing with his beloved tractor collection(it would make it out of a fire then he'd come back for me)

  • Jason playing with Lucie the 1st night we brought here home

  • He is amazing cook!!!!

  • Jason and His Dad Jay.

  • Us at a one of our Young Men/Young Women Activities

  • Playing some awesome church ball what we would I do on Saturday nights with out it.

  • Us again at a Jazz Game. WE LOVE SPORTS

  • Being the farmer I love.

Love you!!! Happy 25th (it's not that old)

1 comment:

McFarland's said...

Happy Birthday Jason..25 is only a quarter of a century so don't you worry none