Monday, February 2, 2009

IT'S PINK

Jason and I had a little sleepover with Miss Libbee last weekend. We had a learning experience as soon as we got home she wanted to go somewhere because we were boring I said I need to go grocery shopping, so I guess that would be our big adventure, since Jason was home Libbee decided that he definitely needed to come with us because" you can't stay home Jason that's not any fun"
Off to Kents we went, In the Produce section they have cut up some citrus i.e. Grapefruit, Blood Oranges, and Oranges. Now that is smart advertising because as soon as Libbee saw the pink she was sold. "What is that? It's PINK! Can I have one PLEASE!!!" well she held that grapefruit all night and Jason agreed to eat it with her Saturday morning for breakfast.


The Beautiful PINK FRUITJason showing her the ropes(He was so cute, showing her the little triangles he cut for her)



the first bite."I'm not sure, Jason" Then he sprinkled some sugar on there for here and she ate the whole thing up. What a sweetheart, and trooper after all that healthy fruit we had pancakes, eggs, sausages, and fresh squeezed orange juice yummy yummy.

4 comments:

Amy and David said...

Cute family picture!!!

Tenille said...

Cute cute! I'm so jealous that you almost have your daughter here! I'm so excited for you though, you will be a great mommy :)

Amy and David said...

It looks like you found that cord. Now where is my baby bump pic? I just might pick up and drive to Riverside to see this baby bump. I don't want to miss out!

Anonymous said...

Haha Libbee!!!!