Things at the Capener's have been about the usually except there has been a few changes in our appearances lately I seem to have lost my feet completely and Jason has lost his chin. This was us back in April 2008 about a year ago.........
I had so much fun having my pictures taken I wanted to share the fun. I have always loved facial hair and thought for sure that Jason would have some lovely black beard some day( if you ever have seen Jason's dad you know what I mean), but he always seemed to shave it all off every week for church. Last month I asked him not to because I wanted to seem with a little scruff I had no IDEA it would be this color(I hope you like my close up)
Everyone in town has gotten quite the kick out of this stuff on his face, I wish I would have got one with his very dark hair it's quite the contrast.
2 comments:
Well at least you're not the one growing facial hair, and he the one pregnant, although the latter might be more appealing to you! You look darling and we can't wait to meet this girl!
Oh you both look so cute...Morgan more so than Jason :) I love you're baby bump! Wish I could see it in person! You better keep me posted on the baby watch! I can't wait to be Aunt Kami!
Post a Comment